Invitation for expressions of interest: Future Gas Infrastructure Investment Framework
We are inviting expressions of interest under the Australian Government’s Future Gas Infrastructure Investment Framework. Part of Australia’s gas-fired recovery, the Investment Framework outlines how the government may provide funding for critical gas infrastructure projects.
Submissions are open to mid-stream gas infrastructure projects that:
- are at an early or advanced stage of development
- align with priority actions in the 2021 National Gas Infrastructure Plan (NGIP).
We are also seeking market insights from gas projects under development that do not need government support. These insights will help us understand the market when considering expressions of interest.
Submissions close 10 January 2022.
- The Minister released the NGIP and Future Gas Infrastructure Investment Framework on 26 November 2021
- The Prime Minister announced the Gas-Fired Recovery Plan on 15 September 2020
- We consulted stakeholders on the NGIP and Future Gas Infrastructure Framework
- See energy.gov.au for more information on gas markets