Gas-fired recovery measures: have your say
The Australian Government’s Gas-Fired Recovery Plan was announced on 15 September 2020. It is being delivered through actions that work to:
- unlock supply
- deliver an efficient pipeline and transportation network
- empower gas customers.
As part of our ongoing engagement with stakeholders, we are undertaking further consultation to inform two key gas-fired recovery measures:
- the National Gas Infrastructure Plan (NGIP)
- the Future Gas Infrastructure Investment Framework.
This consultation builds on the previous consultations the Department undertook from 1 December 2020 to 31 March 2021. This is an additional targeted opportunity to provide your views.
Your feedback will help us better understand issues to consider before finalising the NGIP and designing the Investment Framework.
Have your say on our consultation hub.
Submissions close on 2 August 2021.
- The Minister announced new Gas-Fired Recovery measures and the release of the Interim NGIP on 7 May 2021
- The Prime Minister annouced the Gas-Fired Recovery Plan on 15 September 2020
- See energy.gov.au for more information on gas markets