Australian SKA Fellowships Programme
Australian Space Agency
Co-hosting the SKA telescope
Moon to Mars Initiative: Demonstrator program
The program consists of 2 elements:
- Demonstrator Feasibility Grants: grants to develop the feasibility of space projects and missions.
- Demonstrator Mission Grants: grants for space activities at more advanced stages of mission development.
Australian small and medium-sized businesses will be able to access up to $10 million to help launch their products into space.
Moon to Mars Initiative: Supply Chain Program
The Supply Chain Program consists of 2 elements:
- Supply Chain Capability Improvement Grants: grants for Australian businesses to build capacity to deliver products and services into domestic and international space supply chains.
- Supply Chain Facilitation: tenders to procure services to facilitate supply chain opportunities.
Moon to Mars Initiative: Trailblazer program
The Trailblazer program will:
- contribute flagship Australian space capability to an international space exploration program
- leverage Australia’s competitive strengths in space and showcase Australian capabilities to the world.
Optical astronomy in Australia
Space Infrastructure Fund
The SIF targeted 7 infrastructure projects around Australia:
- space manufacturing facilities (New South Wales, $2 million)
- mission control centre (South Australia, $6 million)
- tracking facilities upgrade (Tasmania, $1.2 million)
- robotics, automation and AI command and control (Western Australia, $4.5 million)
- space payload qualification facilities (national, $2.5 million)
- pathway to launch (national, $0.9 million).