Program Analytics Tool
The Program Analytics Tools (PAT) provides insights into businesses participating in our programs.
The PAT is a practical resource for program and policy thinkers and those looking to learn more about government programs.
- contains interactive charts and tables that allow you to see patterns of government assistance
- includes information on the size, industry and age of participating firms, and the value of their exports
- uses data from the Business Longitudinal Analysis Data Environment (BLADE)
Future releases will include data on the performance of program participants.
The Economic Data and Analysis Network (EDAN) funded development of the PAT. EDAN is one of five analytical hubs under the Data Integration Partnership for Australia (DIPA) initiative.
- The Program Insights Report showcases the PAT, presents vignettes on Australian firms, and builds the evidence base on business characteristics, dynamics and behaviour
- Search all of the Office of the Chief Economist publications and tools
- Find out about the Office of the Chief Economist