Reports will be published to the Payment times reports register. The register will be free and available for public use.
The Regulator will publish all compliant reports received from reporting entities as soon as possible.
Certain information contained in a Payment times report may not be published.
This may occur if the publication of certain information is not in the public interest. In particular, this can be:
- personal information such as names and contact details
- commercial-in-confidence information
- information which is not relevant to the objectives of the Act
Information may be considered commercial-in-confidence if:
- the publication of this information would cause competitive detriment
- the information is not already publicly available or discoverable
- the information is not already required to be disclosed under other legislation