Outlook for selected critical minerals in Australia 2021 report
The Outlook for selected critical minerals: Australia 2021 report reviews 4 critical mineral markets:
- rare earth elements
These minerals have a vital role in electric vehicle and energy storage technologies. Interest in this sector creates potential for increased production and investment in Australia. It is among the world’s top resource holders for each of these minerals.
The report highlights Australia’s opportunities in the 4 markets, covering:
- market developments
- supply chain analysis
- world production and consumption dynamics
- current projects in the development pipeline
- See Australia’s Critical Minerals Strategy
- The Outlook for selected critical minerals in Australia 2019 report reviewed 6 critical minerals
- The Critical Miners Facilitation Office supports Australia’s critical minerals sector
- Read the latest Resources and Energy Quarterly
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 02 6213 6308
If you have trouble accessing information within this document please contact us.