See all the printed materials we’ve provided to communities near the 3 voluntarily nominated National Radioactive Waste Management Facility sites:
- Wallerberdina Station, near Hawker in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia
- Lyndhurst, near Kimba in the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
- Napandee, near Kimba in the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia.
We updated some of these documents in September 2019 to include:
- the intention to hold community ballots towards the end of 2019
- a revised site size of around 160 hectares and supporting infrastructure
- community agricultural research and development.
The agricultural research reflects feedback from the community and recommendations from the 2018 Senate Inquiry. It is in line with technical studies conducted across the 3 properties near Kimba and Hawker since 2016.
If you would like us to mail you copies of these printed materials, contact us.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 13 28 46
- Write to us at: Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, National Radioactive Waste Section, GPO Box 2013, Canberra ACT 2601