On this page
Australasian SKA Industry Cluster
The Australasian SKA Industry Cluster (ASKAIC) is a network of Australasian businesses and stakeholders interested in the SKA telescope and project.
Chaired by Australia’s SKA Project Director, the ASKAIC:
- provides updates on the development of the SKA project
- briefs members on opportunities for involvement with the SKA
- informs members of networking possibilities.
The ASKAIC meets twice a year.
Complete the online form to join ASKAIC and receive regular email updates.
- Find opportunities and support for Australian businesses to build and operate infrastructure for the SKA
- The Australian SKA Office coordinates Australia’s involvement in the global project
- Read SKA project news
Connect with us
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @SKA_Australia
- Subscribe to our Astronomy in Australia Newsletter from Astronomer-at-large Fred Watson
- Square Kilometre Array Project
Last updated: 19 July 2021
Content ID: 46111