Industry Innovation and Science Australia board chair
State: New South Wales
- experienced non-executive director
- extensive background as an international leader in technology and professional services
- expertise in change management, business and ICT program design, risk evaluation, governance and delivery, business transformation, regional and global expansion
- formerly the managing director of IBM Australia and New Zealand, Chief Operating Officer at Price Waterhouse and PricewaterhouseCoopers, chairman of the Federal Government established Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre from 2015-2019
- current director or member of a number of boards including: Stockland Group Ltd and Ooh! Media and the Champions of Change Institute Pty Limited.
- member of the Founding Group of the Champions of Change, a group of CEOs and Directors working to make gender equality a reality
- data standards chair for the Consumer Data Right
- member of the Champions of Change
- fellow chartered accountant and graduated from the University of New South Wales with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting, finance and systems, and a Master of Commerce majoring in marketing.