On this page
Proficiency test 19-22 liquefied petroleum gas
Registrations close 31 August 2019.
This study is limited to 5 participants.
Each PT sample will be supplied in a 0.5 L Welker constant pressure sample cylinder.
Gas samples will contain the following components (nominal amounts only):
- ethane: ≤ 2%
- propane: 50–70 %
- n-butane: 15–25 %
- iso-butane: 15–25 %
- n-pentane: ≤ 2%
- iso-pentane: ≤ 2%
- n-hexane: ≤ 2%
Sample distribution and reporting
We will distribute the samples on 1 November 2019.
- submit your measurement results within 6 weeks of receiving the sample
- return the sample cylinders to us after testing
The cost to participate is $1500.00. This includes GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- return freight
- all international freight and duty charges
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 8467 3534
- National Measurement Institute
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 64533