Our Data Strategy 2021–2024
Our new Data Strategy 2021–2024 is now available.
Data is at the heart of everything we do. Robust evidence is vital for designing and delivering policies and programs that support economic and productivity growth and job creation for all Australians.
The Data Strategy 2021–2024 builds on the achievements and lessons learned from implementing our previous data strategies. It will guide us through our next phase of evolution as a data-driven organisation.
The strategy outlines how we will:
- continue growing our data capabilities and resources
- foster innovative ways of working to ensure the best evidence is readily available and used in all our work.
We will achieve this by:
- improving employees’ data fluency
- optimising data governance, management and security processes
- embedding best-practice data analytics and visualisation
- increasing our use of location data.
This will help us better use data to design and deliver evidence-based policies and programs tailored to the diverse circumstances and needs of all Australians.