Modern Manufacturing Initiative Collaboration stream open
The Collaboration stream is the largest component of the $1.3 billion Modern Manufacturing Initiative.
$800 million in co-funded grants will be available for large projects that will help Australian manufacturing businesses collaborate, innovate and build economies of scale. Projects should support businesses to collaborate with other businesses and with researchers.
Eligible projects can receive up to one third of project costs, between $20 million and $200 million.
Supporting national manufacturing priorities
Eligible projects must deliver benefits in 1 or more of the 6 National Manufacturing Priority areas.
See our industry-led National Manufacturing Priority road maps for guidance:
- Resources technology and critical minerals processing
- Food and beverage
- Medical products
- Recycling and clean energy
Find out more about the grants and how to apply on business.gov.au.
Applications close 9 September 2021.
- The Minister opened the Collaboration stream on 11 August 2021
- The MMI is the centrepiece of Make it Happen: The Australian Government’s Modern Manufacturing Strategy
- See more manufacturing funding opportunities