Closing date extended
The closing date for this consultation has been extended from Friday 9 December to Monday 19 December.
We’re consulting with stakeholders who have been impacted by AIP requirements. This includes:
- Project proponents: if your business is responsible for:
- administering major projects with obligations under the Australian Jobs Act 2013
- administering Australian Government funded projects.
- Project suppliers: if your business primarily supplies goods or services to major projects through subcontracting arrangements.
- Peak bodies or unions: if your organisation is an industry peak body or union.
The evaluation seeks to answer the following overarching question:
'Has AIP policy provided Australian businesses full, fair and reasonable opportunity to participate in major projects and large Commonwealth Government funded projects, while minimising the regulation’s burden on procurement entities?'
Our department is undertaking broader work around AIP policy reform and there may be further opportunities to participate in AIP consultation activities in the future.