We’re proud to present our Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan.
Endorsed by Reconciliation Australia, the RAP outlines our vision for reconciliation and how we’re going to embed it in our department’s work and culture between now and April 2026.
This includes working with First Nations peoples, communities and organisations to:
- strengthen our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- incorporate traditional knowledge and values in our work
- improve staff understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and issues that affect First Nations peoples.
- provide meaningful career opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees
- build partnerships with First Nations businesses and organisations.
The RAP includes actions with targets that we will report on regularly.