The Australian Government is reviewing and refreshing Australia’s Critical Minerals Strategy.
This will ensure the strategy continues to reflect:
- the evolving global landscape
- our objectives for critical minerals
- our objectives for other priorities including manufacturing
- the implementation of the Uluru Statement from the Heart
- our target of achieving net zero.
Find out more and register your interest on our consultation hub by 2 December 2022.
The Prime Minister and Resources Minister announced the Critical Minerals Development Program, the Critical Minerals Research and Development Hub and National Critical Minerals Strategy on 21 October 2022