Critical Minerals Development Program (CMDP)
The Critical Minerals Development Program will:
- help grow Australia’s Critical Minerals industry
- support Australia’s transition to net zero emissions
- support economic development and jobs in regional communities.
Businesses and state or territory governments can apply for a co-funded grant of up to $30 million.
Grants can be used for feasibility studies, engineering design work, and building pilot or demonstration facilities amongst other activities.
Critical Minerals Office
National Reconstruction Fund
Priority funding areas
The NRF will make targeted investments in the following priority areas:
- value-add in resources
- value-add in agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- medical science
- renewables and low emission technologies
- defence capability
- enabling capabilities.