Australia’s Technology Investment Roadmap is a strategy to accelerate development and commercialisation of low emissions technologies.
Annual low emissions statements are key milestones of the roadmap process. These statements prioritise low emissions technologies with potential to deliver the strongest economic and emissions reduction outcomes for Australia. They focus government investment on new and emerging technologies.
In this Statement
The first Low Emissions Technology Statement presents a vision of a prosperous Australia, recognised as a global low emissions technology leader.
- priority technologies and economic stretch goals
- Australia’s big technology challenges and opportunities
- Technology Investment Framework
- monitoring, transparency and impact evaluation
Read the Statement
- The Minister announced the Statement on 22 September 2020.
- Read the Technology Investment Roadmap discussion paper on our Consultation hub
- See Australia’s climate and emissions reduction strategies
- See the Australian Government’s low emissions technology investments across Australia on National Map. (Best viewed in Chrome or Firefox. If you're having problems using the map on mobile, try shifting to 3D viewing.)
Email TechnologyRoadmap [at] industry.gov.au
If you experience any difficulty accessing information in this document or video, please contact us.