State of Space Report 2020
The 2020 State of Space Report documents the Australian Government’s civil space responsibilities and activities from 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020.
The Australian Space Agency entered into the second phase of the Australian Civil Space Strategy 2019-2020:
- moving from establishment to fully operational
- headquartered at the Lot Fourteen innovation precinct in Adelaide, South Australia.
- opening doors internationally that have brought new opportunities to the Australian space sector.
Australian Government departments and agency activities are categorised under the Strategic Space Pillars and National Civil Space Priority Areas from the Strategy.
- View more State of Space Reports
- Read more about the Australian Space Agency
- See the Australian Civil Space Strategy