The 2019 State of Space Report documents the Australian Government’s civil space responsibilities and activities from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2019.
The Australian Space Agency was established on 1 July 2018. This is the Agency’s first report.
It covers activities under the strategic pillars of the Australian Civil Space Strategy, which focus on transforming and growing Australia’s space industry:
- opening doors internationally
- increasing capability nationally
- responsible regulation, risk and culture
- inspiring and building the future workforce
- View more State of Space Reports
- Read more about the Australian Space Agency
- See the Australian Civil Space Strategy
- General enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries, email email@example.com
- Phone +61 2 6276 1166