National Inventory Report 2014 and Revised Kyoto Protocol National Inventory Report 2013
Australia’s National Greenhouse Accounts are made up of a series of comprehensive reports and databases that estimate, and account for, Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions. The National Inventory Report fulfils Australia’s international inventory reporting requirements.
We submitted Australia's National Inventory Report 2014 and the Revised Initial Report under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and its Kyoto Protocol in May 2016:
- Volume 1: Australia's data for energy (stationary energy, transport and fugitive emissions), industrial processes and product use, and agriculture.
- Volume 2: Australia's data for the Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry (LULUCF) and waste sectors, recalculations and improvements.
- Volume 3: Australia's data for Kyoto Protocol LULUCF, Kyoto Protocol accounting requirements, glossary and references.
- Australia's CP2 initial report: A report to facilitate the calculation of Australia's assigned amount under the second commitment period of the Kyoto Protocol (2013-2020).
The National Inventory Report (revised) contains:
- national greenhouse gas emission estimates for the period 1990-2014
- preliminary estimates for 2015
It follows UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol reporting rules.
- View all National Inventory Reports
- See more reports and data from Australia's National Greenhouse Accounts