The Average Quantity System (AQS) confirms the measurement or quantity of packaged goods being sold by measure (weight, volume, length, area or number).
This guide provides a summary of AQS regulations and how they affect manufacturers, packers and importers of pre-packaged goods.
- Average Quantity System
- The Average Quantity System and your business
- Average Quantity System requirements
- Examples of Average Quantity System testing
- Learn more about the National Measurement Institute
- Read about Australia’s trade measurement system
- Read the Guide to the sale of pre-packaged goods
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 686 664