Australian Civil Space Strategy 2019-2028
The Australian Civil Space Strategy outlines the Government’s plan to transform and grow our space industry over 10 years. We envision an industry that lifts the broader economy, inspires and improves the lives of Australians.
To achieve this, the strategy outlines actions to:
- open doors internationally
- increase national capability
- promote responsible regulation, risk management and culture
- inspire and build a future workforce
Our National Civil Space Priorities guide activities in these areas.
- Executive summary
- Strategic vision for the Australian space sector
- Actions to grow Australia's space industry
- National Civil Space Priority Areas
- Implementing the Space Strategy
- Measures of success
- Read a message from Head, Dr Megan Clarke, about the Australian Civil Space Strategy
- Read how the Australian Space Agency is growing the space industry
- Find out about the Space roadmap for communication technologies and services
- General enquiries, email email@example.com
- Media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 6276 1166
This strategy is part of the long-term approach to achieving a strong science system, set out in the Australia’s National Science Statement.