Professor Steven Freeland
Australian Space Agency Advisory Board member
State: New South Wales
Current Position: Dean and Professor of International Law, Western Sydney University
- Extensive nation al and international experience in space law, representing the Australian Government at the UN and advising the Australian and New Zealand governments on space regulation
- Editorial board member of several space-related journals, author of over 300 publications on international and space law
- Former positions: Director of the International Institute of Space Law in Paris, faculty member of the London Institute of Space Policy and Law, member of the International Law Association’s Space Law Committee.
- PhD in International Law, Maastricht University
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Law and Commerce, Bachelor of Industrial Relations, UNSW
- Marie Curie Fellow in 2013.