Industry Innovation and Science Australia board member
Current position: Chairman and CEO of DuluxGroup Ltd
- extensive experience in science, manufacturing and business during 32 years with DuluxGroup, including 9 years in R&D (polymer chemistry) and 14 years as CEO (9 years as ASX listed company CEO)
- experience in both global multinational (ICI Plc originally and now Nippon Paint) and Australian ASX listed (Orica Limited and DuluxGroup Limited) contexts
- chairman elect of the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (board member since 2014)
- member of the St. Mary’s College Council, The University of Melbourne (council member since 2010)
- member of Manufacturing Australia
- member of the Business Council of Australia.
- Master of Business Administration, Monash University
- Bachelor of Science (First Class Honours, Chemistry), University of Melbourne.