State: New South Wales
Current Position: Founder, Owner and Practice Lead at Behaviour
- medical and behavioural economics specialist with a nous for innovation, expertise and experience in using data to identify and solve complex behavioural problems
- experience across Asia-Pacific, India and North America, at the forefront of emerging intersections of knowledge, applying evidence-based approaches to data analysis using behavioural economics and customer experience principles to deeply understand and solve problems that have a meaningful commercial and social impact in the financial services and health sectors.
- chief medical advisor (AU), Clanwilliam Health (Asia-Pacific)
- chief medical officer, Allianz Life
- founder, owner and practice lead at Professional Opinions.
- Doctor of Philosophy-2022, University of Sydney Business School, Accounting
- Master's Degree, Behavioural Economics, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- OPM, Harvard Business School
- FRANZCP, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), The University of Western Australia.