On this page
Proficiency test 19-24 workplace safety
This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2019 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 30 September 2019.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 20 outlet
- at approximately 30 bar pressure
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- carbon dioxide: 5-10 %
- methane: ≤ 5 %
- carbon monoxide: 50-200 ppm
- nitrogen (as balance gas)
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 December 2019.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 15 February 2020.
There are 3 price options to participate:
- $1260 if we supply sample cylinder at 30 bar, and you return it after testing
- $3400 if we supply a sample cylinder at 100 bar and you keep the sample to use as a calibration standard
- $4000 if we supply 2 cylinders—a calibration standard and a sample—and you return the sample after testing
These prices include GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- return delivery
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 8467 3534
- National Measurement Institute
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 64535