On this page
Proficiency test AQA 20-33 natural gas and coal mine gas
This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2020 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 May 2020.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 20 outlet
- at approximately 30 bar pressure
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- Carbon dioxide: ≤ 5 %
- Nitrogen: ≤ 5 %
- Ethane: ≤ 8 %
- Propane: ≤ 3 %
- n-Butane: ≤ 0.5 %
- iso-Butane: ≤ 0.5 %
- Methane (as balance gas)
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 June 2020.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 1 August 2020.
There are 3 price options to participate:
- $1550 if we supply sample cylinder at 30 bar, and you return it after testing
- $5100 if we supply a sample cylinder at 100 bar and you keep the sample to use as a calibration standard
- $5750 if we supply 2 cylinders—a calibration standard and a sample—and you return the sample after testing
These prices include GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- return delivery
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +61 2 8467 3534
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 66467