On this page
Proficiency test AQA 20-31 hydrogen sulphide in nitrogen
This proficiency test is a preparative comparison for specialty gas companies.
Registrations close 1 February 2020.
Each participant will manufacture the test materials and send them to the National Measurement Institute (NMI) for comparison with NMI primary gas mixtures.
You will provide a reference material certificate for the gas mixture detailing the composition and uncertainty.
The gas cylinder valve should have an outlet that is routinely available. The preferred outlet for this comparison is AS2473 Type 44.
You must supply gas samples with a minimum pressure of 30 bar.
Gas samples are to contain the following composition (mole fraction):
- Hydrogen sulphide: 10 µmol/mol
- Nitrogen: balance
Sample distribution and reporting
- You must deliver samples to the NMI by 1 March 2020.
- We will return cylinders by the end of April 2020 with an NMI certificate of composition.
You must ensure that no cylinder rental charges are payable by the NMI while we have the cylinders.
The cost to participate is $1375.00. This includes GST.
You will need to pay extra for all international freight and duty charges.
1. Read our proficiency testing terms and conditions.
2. Email email@example.com with your:
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 8467 3534
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 66462