Prepare to report under the Payment Times Reporting Scheme
Businesses who are required to report under the Payment Times Reporting Scheme (PTRS) are invited to register early. This is ahead of the December launch of the self-registration on the PTRS portal.
We will provide businesses who register with updates on:
- the status of the scheme
- when they need to act
If you think you are covered under the scheme and have not been contacted or would like to register before December, please email us at PaymentTimesReporting [at] industry.gov.au
Preparing to report
The reporting arrangements are based on the income year of your business. This might be a standard income year running from 1 July to 30 June or a non-standard income year such as a calendar year. You will be required to provide a report for each six months of the income year.
Information on what they need to report is in the Payment Times Reporting Bill. More details will be provided in the guidance material which will be available before 1 January 2021.
- Find out what PTRS guidance and support will be available
- The Minister announced early registrations for the PTRS on 9 November 2020
- See how we consulted with small and large business, and industry, to design and develop the Scheme
- Email PaymentTimesReporting [at] industry.gov.au
- Phone: business.gov.au 13 28 46 (select option 1 government grants, programs and services)