Payment Times Reporting Scheme reporting template now available
The reporting template for the Payment Times Reporting Scheme (the scheme) is now available. The scheme requires large business to report on their payment practices to small business suppliers.
Large businesses can now use the template to help prepare for their reporting to the scheme.
The reporting template comes in 3 parts. The main data component of the report template will be a .csv file. There will also be a word file for the report signatures and associated declarations. The third document is the instructions that provide clear definitions and validation requirements.
The template is available on the Payment times portal website. You do not have to log into the Portal to access the template. Large businesses registered in the portal for the scheme can also access a partially pre-populated version of the template once logged into the Payment times portal.
Until 30 June 2021, large business can test uploading a draft Payment times report in the portal. Fill in the templates with example or draft data, then upload to test if the system will accept the data.
After 1 July 2021, data from any uploaded reports will be published on the Payment Times Register.
- Read the Payment Times Reporting Scheme guidance material
- Managing your Organisational Structure is now simple
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Scheme Rules and Guidance Material on 27 November
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Bill on 13 May 2020
- See how we consulted with small and large business, and industry, to design and develop the scheme
- Email: PaymentTimesReporting@industry.gov.au
- Phone: business.gov.au 13 28 46 (select option 1 government grants, programs and services)