Moon to Mars: Facilitating space supply chain opportunities
The Moon to Mars Supply Chain Facilitation tender is now open.
The tender program will identify service providers with the ability to assist Australian organisations to enter space supply chains. This is the first tender in the Supply Chain Facilitation program. Later stages intend to work with small to medium size businesses to broaden the program and provide more opportunities to industry.
The Australian Space Agency’s Moon to Mars initiative is a $150 million investment to boost Australia’s space sector. This program will support the Agency to grow a national space industry that lifts the economy and improves the lives of Australians.
The objectives of the Supply Chain Facilitation program are to:
- develop opportunities for Australian Space Organisations to enter their space supply chain across their business units
- work with adjacent industries to bring them into the Australian Space Sector
- assess, qualify and on-board capable Australian Space Organisations to be part of their space supply chains and those of their major sub-contractors
- provide mentoring, training and regular feedback.
This program complements the current Supply Chain Capability Improvement Grants program.
Email tender enquiries to email@example.com.
- Read more about the Moon to Mars initiative
- The Prime Minister announced support for the program on 21 September 2019
- Read more about the Australian Space Agency
Connect with us
- Follow us on Twitter @AusSpaceAgency
- Follow us on Facebook @australianspaceagency
- Australian Space Agency on LinkedIn
- Australian Space Agency YouTube channel
- Subscribe to email updates for the latest news
- Buy Australian Space Agency merchandise from Questacon