M2M consultation showcases space industry growth areas
The Australian Space Agency has released the Moon to Mars initiative consultation outcomes report. This follows public consultation events across the country between 14 February and 2 March 2020. The report highlights the key challenges facing the space industry and summarises themes from attendees and consultation submissions.
There was a strong response to the consultation from the space industry, research sector and broader industry ecosystem. The Agency received over 70 submissions and heard from over 550 people in every capital city across the country.
The outcomes report will inform the development of the Moon to Mars initiative. The Supply Chain and Demonstrator Programs will launch by the end of 2020.
Read the report on the Moon to Mars Consultation Hub.
- The Prime Minister announced support for the program on 21 September 2019
- Read more about the Moon to Mars initiative
- Read more about the Australian Space Agency
Connect with us
- Follow us on Twitter @AusSpaceAgency
- Follow us on Facebook @australianspaceagency
- Australian Space Agency on LinkedIn
- Australian Space Agency YouTube channel