Our Quarterly Update of Australia’s National Greenhouse Gas Inventory is out now. The update provides estimates of Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions up to the December quarter of 2019. It also shows emissions from the National Electricity Market up to the March quarter of 2020.
It’s part of Australia’s National Greenhouse Accounts, a series of comprehensive reports and databases that estimate, and account for, Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions. These publications fulfil Australia’s international and domestic inventory reporting requirements.
Other accounts now available are the:
- National Inventory Report 2018
- State and Territory Greenhouse Gas Inventories 2018
- National Inventory by Economic Sector 2018
- The Minister announced the Quarterly Update on 29 May 2020
- See more data in Australia's National Greenhouse Accounts
Email nationalgreenhouseaccounts [at] industry.gov.au