Adapting training delivery to COVID conditions
The COVID-19 pandemic severely disrupted the National Measurement Institute (NMI)’s ability to provide face-to-face training.
To continue improving industry measurement skills, we have implemented a new delivery approach.
NMI now delivers training in an instructor-led online format, via Webex.
Courses for 2021
Physical, chemical, biological and legal metrology courses have now been scheduled for 2021.
NMI currently has discounted rates on two upcoming courses in February:
- Estimating measurement uncertainty for chemists on 10 and 12 February
- Analytical method validation on 16 and 18 February
Places are limited.
This new online format sits alongside the e-learning modules available for NMI’s most popular legal metrology courses for verifiers and weighbridge operators.
NMI can also deliver in-house training to meet your specific needs.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 02 8467 3796
- Find out about NMI’s measurement training and assessment
- Read more about physical metrology training courses
- Find out about chemical and biological metrology training courses
- Read more about legal metrology training courses