$13.9 million in grants awarded to space manufacturers
These grants will help Australian space manufacturers:
- integrate into global supply chains
- commercialise and seize new export opportunities.
This will build our local space industry and create skilled jobs for the future.
Further announcements of successful projects in other National Manufacturing Priority areas under the MMI Integration and Translation streams will follow.
- The Minister announced the MMI grant recipients for the space sector on 6 July 2021
- The funding is available under The Australian Government’s Modern Manufacturing Strategy
- See more funding opportunities for the manufacturing industry