Trade Remedy Index report
The Anti-Dumping Commission has published the first Trade Remedy Index (TRINDEX). The TRINDEX provides graphical information on the trade flows of certain products subject to anti-dumping or countervailing measures. It is expected the TRINDEX will be updated monthly.
The TRINDEX is presented in index form. Actual import volumes and prices are not shown.
The TRINDEX aims to make information available earlier so that those interacting with the anti-dumping system can make more-informed decisions.
Development and publication of the TRINDEX follows a commitment in the Commissioner’s Note published on 27 July 2018.
- Read the Commissioner's Note on the potential for trade diversion in steel and aluminium, and subsequent impacts
- Find out more about the anti-dumping and countervailing system
Connect with us
Subscribe to updates from the Anti-Dumping Commission.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 13 28 46 or +61 2 62143 6000
- Fax +61 3 8539 2499
- Write to us at GPO Box 2013, Canberra ACT 2600