The National Measurement Institute (NMI) is holding its 2020 PFAS and Proficiency Testing End-user workshop on 25 November from 12-2pm.
This popular workshop series is for regulators, consultants, contaminated site managers and other environment industry stakeholders relying on laboratory analyses when making decisions involving the per- and poly- fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) group of environmental contaminants.
This year’s workshop will be opened by Luke McLeod, Department of Defence.
Topics covered through presentations and breakout discussions include:
- Emerging PFAS data quality issues (Dr Hunter Anderson, US Air Force)
- TOP assay vs. TOF (Dr Karl Bowles, RPS AAP, consultant to Defence)
- An update on the PFAS NEMP (Dr Sara Broomhall, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment)
- HRMS for non-targeted PFAS analysis (Dr Robert Symons, Eurofins)
- Analytical Best Practice – what should this look like? (Dr Marc Centner, ALS Global)
- Findings from NMI’s 2020 proficiency study on the TOP assay (Luminita Antin, NMI).
Read more about the National Measurement Institute
Connect with us