The third edition of Industry Insights, Future Productivity, released today unpacks Australia’s recent productivity performance. This includes how digital technologies and management capability may affect productivity in the years ahead.
This edition provides robust and high-quality economic analysis from the Office of the Chief Economist and highlights:
- a new perspective behind Australia’s productivity slump
- a stocktake on digital technology use in Australia and it’s respective uptake in critical Australian industries
- insights into how management capability affects productivity using an Australian-first survey of management practices
- Read the Minister's media release about technology to drive productivity and wage growth, 20 December 2018.
- Access past releases of Industry Insights
- Office of the Chief Economist