This page belongs to: National Measurement Institute
This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's 2022 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations closed 1 August 2022.
This study is limited to 5 participants.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 45 outlet
- at approximately 25 bar pressure.
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- THT (tetrahydrothiophene) ≤15 ppm
- TBM (tert-butylmercaptan) ≤15 ppm
- methane (as balance gas).
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 October 2022.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 1 December 2022.
The cost to participate is $1550.00. This includes GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- return freight
- all international freight and duty charges.