This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2023 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 October 2023.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 20 outlet
- at approximately 25 bar pressure
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- Ethane: ≤ 10 %
- Propane: ≤ 3 %
- n-Butane and iso-Butane: each at ≤ 0.2 %
- n-Pentane and iso-Pentane: each at ≤ 0.03 %
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide: each at ≤ 0.02 %
- Nitrogen: ≤ 0.2 %
- Methane (balance)
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 December 2023.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 15 February 2024.
There are 3 price options to participate:
- $1600 if we supply sample cylinder at 25 bar, and you return it after testing
- $5100 if we supply a sample cylinder at 100 bar and you keep the sample to use as a calibration standard
- $5750 if we supply 2 cylinders—a calibration standard and a sample—and you return the sample after testing
These prices include GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- return delivery
- Read our proficiency testing terms and conditions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address