This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2023 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 September 2023.
This study is limited to 5 participants.
Each PT sample will be supplied in a 0.5 L Welker constant pressure sample cylinder.
Gas samples will contain the following components (nominal amounts only):
- Propane: ≤ 5 %
- n-Butane: 60-70 %
- iso-Butane: 30-40 %
- n-Pentane ≤ 2 %
Sample distribution and reporting
We will distribute samples by 1 October 2023.
- submit your measurement results within 6 weeks of receiving the sample
- return the sample cylinders to us after testing
The cost to participate is $1550.00. This includes GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- return freight
- all international freight and duty charges
- Read our proficiency testing terms and conditions.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address