This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2023 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 June 2023.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 20 outlet
- at approximately 25 bar pressure
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- Nitrogen ≤ 30 %mol/mol
- Methane ≤ 30 %mol/mol
- Hydrogen (Balance)
- Mixture may contain trace amounts of other process gases such as hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 August 2023.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 1 October 2023.
There are 3 price options to participate:
- $1600 if we supply sample cylinder at 25 bar, and you return it after testing
- $5000 if we supply a sample cylinder at >80 bar and you keep the sample to use as a calibration standard
- $5500 if we supply 2 cylinders—a calibration standard and a sample—and you return the sample after testing
These prices include GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- return delivery
- Read our proficiency testing terms and conditions.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address