This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2023 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 March 2023.
This PT study is only suitable for specialty gas companies with the capability to manufacture reference materials.
The participant will supply the sample:
- a reference gas cylinder (PRM or CRM) is to be manufactured by the participant and supplied to the NMI containing a minimum pressure of 30 bar.
- at the end of the comparison, the cylinder will be returned to the participant with an NMI reference material certificate.
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- Carbon dioxide: 2 %
- Carbon monoxide: 1 %
- Propane: 0.02 %
- Nitrogen: (balance)
Sample distribution and reporting
- Samples are to be received by 15 April 2023.
This prices include GST and return freight to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- no cylinder rental charges are to be payable by the NMI.
- Read our proficiency testing terms and conditions.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address