This report was prepared by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources.
The department would like to thank the following agencies, departments and other organisations whose data has been used for the STEM Equity Monitor:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)
- Australian Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE)
- National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER)
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- The Social Research Centre
- Youth Insight - Student Edge
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA)
The department would also like to thank the Office of the Chief Scientist and the Office for Women for their support and advice in the development of the Monitor.
See full citations