The Resources and Energy Quarterly contains forecasts for the value, volume and price of Australia’s major resources and energy commodity exports.
The publication provides:
- an outlook for global commodity prices, demand and supply
- up-to-date global production and consumption data
- forecasts for Australian values, volumes and prices for key resources and energy commodities
- reviews of relevant topics and issues
- detailed statistical tables
This publication is now produced by the Office of the Chief Economist.