Main content area
Small business Machinery of Government (MoG) changes 2021
This content is under review. The small business function transferred to Treasury as a result of the Administrative Arrangements Order made on 15 April 2021 with effect from 15 April 2021.
These reports assess the performance of the Australian Government against the Supplier Pay On-Time or Pay Interest Policy for the each financial year.
- Pay on-time survey performance report: 2020
- Pay on-time survey performance report: 2019
- Pay on-time survey performance report: 2018
- The Payment Times Reporting Scheme aims to improve payment times for Australian small businesses
- See how our department is ensuring small businesses are paid on time
- Read more about the pay on-time policy on the Department of Finance website
Email payontime [at] industry.gov.au