Inspiring Australia: Expert Working Group reports
The government established the Inspiring Australia Expert Working Groups to explore how science communities can work together to improve science engagement in Australia.
The groups were tasked with:
- gathering experts and consulting broadly on the specified areas
- developing a draft report for public consultation
- delivering a final report with recommendations
- Science and the Media: From ideas to action - March 2011 [1.1MB PDF] [999KB DOCX]
- Developing an Evidence Base for Science Engagement: Recommendations - March 2011 [411KB PDF] [132KB DOCX]
- Science Engagement and Tropical Australia: Building a Prosperous and Sustainable Future for the North - October 2012 [244KB PDF] [1.2MB DOCX]
- Marine Science: A story for Australia - November 2012 [836KB PDF] [824KB DOCX]
- Inspiration from the Deserts: Science Engagement in-and-about Australia’s desert Regions - January 2013 [463KB PDF] [1.5MB DOCX]
- Indigenous Engagement with Science: Towards Deeper Understandings - August 2013 [254KB PDF] [99KB DOCX]
Read about the Inspiring Australia program and science engagement in Australia.