Event organiser: Public Sector Innovation Network and the Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA) ACT
Congratulations to the Public Sector Innovation Awards winners!
This annual celebration of the creative and forward-thinking work by our public service is the final event of Innovation Month. Guest speaker, Secretary of our department, David Fredericks PSM, highlighted the importance of collaborating. He encouraged public servants to think outside-the-box to better serve Australians, especially during these challenging times.
Winners of the 2020 Public Sector Innovation Awards:
- Citizen-Centred Innovation: Department of Education, Skills and Employment for their Regional University Centres Program
- Culture And Capability: Australian Taxation Office for Single Touch Payroll
- Digital And Data Category: Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment for Innovations with 3D X-Ray Technology
- Judges’ Award: Department of Parliamentary Services for Classified: Innovative Cyber Security Awareness Program (Culture and Capability Category)
- Judges’ Award: Services Australia JobSeeker Streamlined Claim (Citizen-Centred Category)
If you want a video transcript, contact IPAA.