Australian Radioactive Waste Management Framework
The location of the National Radioactive Waste Management Facility will ensure that a significant amount of waste can be stored within a single, safe, purpose-built and state-of-the-art facility.
The framework outlines the approach we are taking to managing radioactive waste.
- Read our Response to the Senate Economic References Committee report into the site selection process for a National Radioactive Waste Management Facility
- Read how the Australian Radioactive Waste Management Agency will establish and operate the facility
- Find reports and information on our site selection process
- Read about waste management principles on ANSTO’s website
- Email arwa [at] industry.gov.au
- Phone 13 28 46
If you experience any difficulty accessing this document, please contact us.