Professor Margaret Sheil AO
Australian Space Agency Advisory Board member
- Vice-Chancellor and President, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Member, CSIRO Science Industry Endowment Fund.
- Former positions: Director, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Research Council, senior roles at QUT, Melbourne University, and the University of Wollongong
- Awarded an Officer of the Order of Australia in 2017 for distinguished service to science and higher education.
- PhD in Chemistry, UNSW
- Bachelor of Science, UNSW.